You need a neutral and unbiased perspective of Marketing eco-system enablers & Advertising Agencies, Technologies and platforms that drive business ROI. This is where DMAi steps in. Starting today, we are taking this to the next level. Soon, you will remember names of the most trusted vendors off the top of your head.
There are two parts to the entire process
Part 1: The Nielsen Survey
DMAi – GMAW has commissioned Nielsen to conduct India’s largest survey to know the trust rank from CMO’s about agencies & enablers. The survey would indicate the confidence benchmark of a variety of agencies & enablers, with splits by city and industry.
Part 2 : The Best of the Best
Trending agencies & enablers will be invited to participate in the CMO Choice Awards. Participation has fees attached to it. However payment of fees is no guarantee to get the award.
Participating agencies & enablers need to impress a Tri-City jury of the Marketing Big Boys. An application / personal presentation at each of these three cities to an eminent jury set will define the victors.
Why should i care to participate?
- An opportunity to showcase your brand / agency / platform / solution to an eminent jury subset of 100 senior CMO’s in person.
- A wider opportunity to be present at the GMAW network, strengthen existing relationships and forge new relationships.
- A shared table for 6 at the Awards Gala Nite
Is this a awards for cash program ?
- No ! Entering in the awards does not guarantee a win. The jury decides why you truly deserve to be CMO’s most trusted partner.
- Usage of the CMO Choice Licence for a period of one year
- Premium CMO Choice Expo booth space at GMAW worth Rs.2 lac
What if i do not win ?
- Apart from the applicant benefits that you received
- One exclusive CMO Roundtable at the GMAW for a 1 to 1 interaction with 8-10 best in class marketing professionals worth upto Rs.2 lac*
If i don’t have too many big clients, will i lose ?
Short Answer : NO
Long Answer : CMO’s are looking to hear from you what did you do in the last 12 month and what was that made a difference to your clients business. How innovative was your idea.
When you present to the jury if you can have your clients vouch for you in person, over a recorded video or a quote at the least would be of immense value.
CMO’s want to learn from peers what worked for them.
How many categories are there ?
- There are 8 Major Categories.
You can check the list here by taking the survey. Is your category missing ?
Can there be more than one winner per category ?
- Winners are defined by Category & Sub Category Combination
What if there was no other participant in my category. Will I still be the winner ?
- No its not necessary.
Judging Rules in brief
- The CMO Choice awards follow the ECHO Judging method that is one of the most robust.
- For a sub category to progress It should have at least the median score of all sub categories in its main category.
- If there are more than 3 participants. The average of scores across Mumbai – Delhi – Bangalore jury will be considered.
What are the important dates?
- Last date of application & fees payment – 1 Feb
- Jury Meets 4th Feb – Delhi, 5th Feb – Blr, 6 Feb – Mum
- Last date of licence fees deposit payment – 9 Feb
- Awards Gala – 19 Feb
Getting nominated by the CMO’s, appearing in the survey report does not attract fees. It is not compulsory to participate.
Participating for the CMO Choice Awards attracts a fees of Rs.5 lac + ST.
Fees Break-up & Schedule
Application Fees : Rs.2 lac – at the time of application
Licence Fees* : Rs. 3 lac – prior to 10 Feb
Optional Add Ons – Follow up. Pls ask firstname.lastname@example.org
Since only winners would be allowed to use the CMO Choice Award Trust seal in all their communication , unsuccessful contestants would be refunded their licence fees deposit in full. Application fees do not get refunded.
Religare Enterprises Limited
Director & Head -Marketing and Brand
“The DMAi continues to be a great confluence of the best of minds in the marketing ecosystem. It is a privilege to be a part of this exciting, knowledge sharing journey and I look forward to the upcoming Global Marketing and Advertising week; which shall see practitioners from across the spectrum celebrating and deliberating paradigms of the new age of marketing. As the Chair for the CMO Choice Awards, I believe it would be an unique opportunity to acknowledge and recognize the great work being done by some of the partners and enablers in this ecosystem”